Thursday, January 03, 2008

Let the Sun Shine In

Dear all,

I find nursery rhymes are simple yet inspiring and uplifting....follow this link
http://www.nurseryrhymes4u.com/NURSERY_RHYMES/Page_947.html
and here's the lyrics:

My mummy told me something
A little girl should know,
And it's all about the devil
And I learned to hate him so.
She say's he causes trouble
If you let him in your room;
And he'll never ever leave you
If your heart is filled with gloom.

** So let the sunshine in.
Face it with a grin.
Smilers never loose
And frowners never win,
So let the sunshine in.
Face it with a grin.
Open up your heart
And let the sunshine in.


If I forget to say my prayers
The devil wears a grin,
But he feels so awful, awful
When the light comes shining in.
So if you are unhappy
Just stop listening to him.
Just open up your heart
And let the sunshine in.

repeat **

No comments: