Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Mummy I will try ...

Hello ... A few of us are thinking of starting a cell blog for us to air all that we want among those that we want to hear... you can sob and wail till thy kingdom comes but of course the usual cell blog rules applies, no xxx language, no xxx pictures blah blah ...

Anyway according to the title "Mummy I will try", I was saying I am too tired to listen to my mother's download so I tend to give the usual "Orh.. Ummms...Okie.." with occassional nods before disappearing (I rather not use escaping) into my room. So what happen was, there was this morning, I really willed myself to listen and participate actively in a conversation, I forgot what's the topic is about,(maybe about some happenings on the papers), I had a GOOD time. What's more, she treated me like a princess for the next few days... kekeke.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing ...

Anonymous said...

Im first to leave comment after webby creator! Hohoho.. (^o^)v

Sorry.. Deleted testing post.