Friday, March 21, 2008

Great Worship Songs!

Hey all,

Just logged in today to see if there has been been anything new. Somehow while I was listening to tracks 2 and 4, I felt that greater sense of inner peace in my heart that literally transdecends all understanding as is written in the Word of God and so I started worshipping God. Just thought that it might be worth mentioning that no matter where you are or what you are doing, God is God. Worship Him, you might actually be surprised at what happens even if we knew about this so long ago. Thanks for the wonderful effort in maintaining the web Alvin. ^^ The songs were really ministering. :D

Cheers,
Yeowie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks LY. Its been sometime since last saw you here. =)

I will try my very best to improvise this webby thru within my capabilities so as to give a homely feeling to all. This is our home blog ya? ^^

Cheeros!