Tuesday, July 29, 2008

God is loving toward all He has made

~Mystery~

I am sick again!!! Throat hurts badly.. hmm too much singing I guess.. on mc for 2 days.. hehe.. Which gives me time to spend it with God and reflect upon His grace and blessings. God renewed my perspective about Him as I was doing TAWG earlier. So I thought of blogging to bless all of you with what I had read.

Psalms 145 : 9 - 21

The LORD is gracious and compassionate,
slow to anger and rich in love.

9 The LORD is good to all;
he has compassion on all he has made.


10 All you have made will praise you, O LORD;
your saints will extol you.

11 They will tell of the glory of your kingdom
and speak of your might,

12 so that all men may know of your mighty acts
and the glorious splendor of your kingdom.

13 Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
and your dominion endures through all generations.
The LORD is faithful to all his promises
and loving toward all he has made. [c]


14 The LORD upholds all those who fall
and lifts up all who are bowed down.

15 The eyes of all look to you,
and you give them their food at the proper time.

16 You open your hand
and satisfy the desires of every living thing.

17 The LORD is righteous in all his ways
and loving toward all he has made.


18 The LORD is near to all who call on him,
to all who call on him in truth.


19 He fulfills the desires of those who fear him;
he hears their cry and saves them.

20 The LORD watches over all who love him,
but all the wicked he will destroy.

21 My mouth will speak in praise of the LORD.
Let every creature praise his holy name
for ever and ever.

Referring to the verses whom I have set in bold. God is loving towards all He has made. Yes, that means you and I. God is loving towards us and its repeatedly mentioned. There is something powerful when a verse is repetition, it means God is emphasing on something. Thats all, turn to your neighbours and tell them, "God is loving towards you". wahahahaha, sorry can't help it. Verse 18 says, God is near to all who call to Him. He is but a prayer away, let this bless your heart. For He is not a distant God but a Loving and Near God.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PS Aileen : hahaha you are right I did laugh my heads off while I was reading your blog. But on a serious note, pray and ask God to renew that passion to draw near to Him in worship. For all it took me was a simple prayer to ignite that passion within me that propelled me to practise and to reach where I am. God sees the heart, be faithful in the little things, the few chords that you know. As you become faithful in practising these chords, God will add on to what you know.

Oh this clip is for you. Its called Mighty to save by Hillsongs :



Well, as for the inspiring guitarists.. my aim is to raise up musicians for the Lord so if you are willing to practise and to learn, I will be willing to teach. :) Have a blessed day ahead and whoever it reading this pls pray for my healing ya...

Cheers...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) thanks for that vote of confidence! yes yes I want to learn more! I've been tinkling w it every nite :) and dug out old lesson books. Praise God He has refreshed my memories on more chords and strumming. Now the difficulty is in synchronising the strumming and singing - I seem to get confused halfway and lose track. Well, I'm sure the Spirit will help me overcome.
Oh, btw rem there's this tear-drop piece of wood surrounding the hole? i think it's laminated coz the film seems to be peeling at 2 different ends. is that meant to be removed?